Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Etude House] Chocolate Smudge Liner

Do you know that Etude House had released their Sweet Recipe collection on February?
Yes, this item is one of the products that they released.


I really love to see all the products because it's really cute and really attracting. I'm rarely see makeup having a food shape, so it's kinda special to me.
But, due to limited budget and I have quite much make up collection, so I need to calm and not buying too much things :P lol.


I ended up bought an eyeliner which called: Chocolate Smudge Eyeliner in #1 (Dark Chocolate).
Actually, they have another color, but I prefer using a dark color. That's why finally I chose it :D





Let's take a look on the packaging~







Super cute right? xD







So, I'll just straightly say about the PROS and CONS.

++ PROS
I can't resist to say that this eyeliner is SUPEEERRRR CUTE! The packaging also doesn't make it harder to use. So, 2 thumbs up for the design and packaging :D :D
The texture is creamy and it's easy to apply on my eyelids. Other than that, this product is really CHEAP (only around $7). To be honest, I never found an eyeliner which has the same price as this product with a good quality.

- - CONS
Too bad, this liner is not water resistant and it's so easy to fade.
I ever once wear this liner, but at that time the weather is not friendly so at last I'm sweating T^T
The result is, my liner started to fade and I need to reapply the liner.



Now, I'm going to use the liner and clean it by using my etude house remover.




Also, I will show you when I wore this item.




This time, I only apply a very thin line on my eyes. Can you notice it?



Finally, I should say that actually I recommend this smudge liner. To get the best result, use a waterproof eyeliner after applying the smudge liner.


Rating?
9/10


Thanks for reading, see you on my next post! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment