Monday, November 26, 2012

my instagram and email

It's been so long since I updated my blog :'( I don't know why but reviewing 1 product still consume around 1 hour to me. So, lately I really lazy to update it frequently. So sorry TT^TT
But, I do promise I'll review at least 1 product/week on Desember, because at that time I will have holiday so I'll be more free~ Yayyy xD

Btw, the most important thing I'd like to tell you is I have an instagram account. There, I always frequently upload photos of my artworks, designs, activities, my pictures, and many more :D So, if you'd like to follow me, please do :P
My instagram account: rikanathania

If you have any question or request to review 1 thing, and you don't want it can be seen by others, you can email me on rika.nathania@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment