Saturday, January 12, 2013

[Milanoo] yellow shooting star bag

Wohoo xD I'm super happy today because a bag that I got from milanoo is finally arrive :D Actually I shocked because it's arrived super fast. Just to let you know, my order had been proceed on 4 January and I got an email from them on 10 January for telling me that my bag was shipped. On 12 January (today), I received the package from milanoo by FEDex courier.
Fyi, I got this bag after join in a christmas contest that was hosted by lolita fashion clothing and luckily I'm the first winner at that time. Of course, I can't make it without my friends >w< thanks a lot guys!

Let's take a look at the package when my bag arrived.



I should say the packaging is secure and neat. It also come with a thank you card which makes the bag more classy. 



Also, they sew and make the bag neatly, so you can see that it looks good.



Not only cute outside, but it's also cute inside. As you can see in the photo, the bag has cute printing on the fabric.




Eventhough the bag is using hard materials for the front and back side, the middle side (where you put your items in there) is rather soft and fragile, which means you shouldn't put heavy things or too many things in there.

Last, here's the photo of me and my new bag xD


Rating: 8.5 / 10 

I should say the quality is great, but maybe you should consider the price too. Because the shipping fee to Indonesia and the tax is rather expensive TT^TT
If you want to take a look on their collections, you can visit: http://www.milanoo.com/

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend <3


No comments:

Post a Comment