Sunday, September 22, 2013

Merging Design & Fashion Together, a Japanese magazine site

Hi everyone, 
how was your weekend? hehe :3

Today, I want to introduce a website which is SUPER AWESOME...
You can find so much magazine, whether it's about fashion, beauty, anime, crafts, etc~ It's not only for female, but male could also found their favorite magazine on that website.
What's good is you can download the magazine for FREE!
Wohooo~


In short,
introducing you.......




To me, personally I love to read Kera and Ray magazine.

Kera will fulfilled my knowledge about lolita/harajuku fashion, because that's a fashion that I truly loved. Too bad I can't oftenly wear that kind of fashion in Indonesia. I'll look friggin' crazy to my surrounding XD hahaha.










For Ray, it's more like daily Japanese outfit. It's simple but cute <3 These kind of fashion will be more suitable to wear it in my country :3
Actually I've read Vivi, With, Cancam and some other fashion magazine. However, I felt that Ray is still my favorite~ I recommend you to read the magazine :D











If you like to see other category of Japanese magazine, just visit the website and download it~

Hope this post will be helpful for all of you <3


Byeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment