Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dr. Jart+ V7 launching event

Hello ~~~
Finally AFAID event has finished, so it means my busy routine for making my costume is done :P
I will post about my experience on AFAID too on the next post.

and today's post will be about an event that I attend 2 weeks ago. I was invited by Dr. Jart+ through my email and I'm super excited! I never thought that I'll be invited to an event, so I rather shocked when I received the email. hahaha.

On that day, I was rushing to come on time, because I don't come with my friend and I don't know have ideas who'll come that day. Therefore, it will be better if I came before the presentation started or else, I will look so stupid because I confused what should I do when I enter the venue.

*PS: Some photos below aren't in a good quality, at that time something goes wrong with my camera. However, I do my best to edit it~ Hopefully you still can enjoy this post :)

---------------------------------------

When I arrived, there were some staffs waiting for us (the guest), so they welcome me and ask me to write my profile in the guest book. Next, I went to take a picture as a souvenir~

Inside the room, I looked around and as expected, I don't know anyone in the room. *so sad TT^TT*
Then I decided to take a tour and see the products Dr. Jart have...





Here's a collection which will be presented in today's event..
V7 series




They also prepared some snacks for us before the presentation began.
I had Assam Milk Tea with Big bobba and ddukbokki (made by the lab). This "Nai Cha" drink shop actually one of my favorite and I was amazed. Who would wonder if there will be snacks which is as good as that? hahahaha.




First of all, Vera Liono  (Brand Manager of Dr. Jart in Indonesia) told us the background the background of Dr. Jart. This brand launched in 2004 and distributed to many country such as Japan, Hongkong, US, England, Thailand, Phillipine, and Singapore.


Secondly, Dr. Kevin A Maharis (Dermatologist) gave us some tips and trick to choose a good skin care for us. Some important things which I noted are..

  1.  Toner is not a must, so it's your choice whether to use it or not. Also, take a good look at the ingredients, if you see a word 'astringent' DON'T USE IT! Because it means the toner contains alcohol which is not good for your skin.
  2. For sun protection, you will need products which contains SPF (to block UV B) and PA++ (to block UV A). Most people, including me usually only know we only need the SPF for sun protection.
  3. For men, don't choose product which is specialized for men, because usually it will dry your skin. (If you can, tell your friends and relatives, because most people don't know about it)


and finally, the presentation began..



This brand are free of artificial scents, coloring, preservatives, and alcohol. Therefore, basically it's suitable for people who has sensitive skin. 

Currently Dr. Jart+ has launched 4 series. They are:

V7 Series (toner, serum, emulsion, spot treatment, Beauty Balm)
It's specialized for the regeneration of damaged skin and contains 7 vitamin.

World Best BB
There are 5 kinds of BB cream which you can choose based on skin types.

Most Moist ( Mist, Serum, Gel Cream, Sleeping Mask, Hydrogel Mask, Blemish Base)
It's free from artificial preservatives and made from KIMCHI (This sound a lil funny to me. LOL)
The focus is to keep the moisture of our skin.

Ctrl-A (Spot corrector, Sun protector, spot out, moisturizer, toner, Serum, liquid foam, spot cover, beauty balm)
This series will be suitable for those who has acne skin.



Demo Skincare






The right step for using V7 series are...
V7 Turnover Booster (Toner) - V7 Renewal Serum - V7 Relief Vita Drop (emulsion) - V7 Vitacream (spot treatment) - V7 Beauty Balm (known as BB cream)




Left to right
Chloe Park (Junior Manager Overseas Dr. Jart+) ;  John Kim (Manager Overseas Dr. Jart+) ; Dr. Kevin A. Maharis, B.Med. Sc ; Vera Liono (Brand Manager Dr.Jart+ Indonesia) ;  Melia Erlina (General Manager Dr.Jart+ Indonesia ; Yenny Maria (Directress Dr.Jart+ Indonesia)


How about the price? :P 
Well, it's rather pricey, but if the quality is good, why don't try it? hehe XP

V7
* V7 Turnover Booster (Toner): Rp 508.000,-
* V7 Renewal Serum: Rp 638.000,-
*V7 Relief Vita Drop (Emulsion): Rp 458.000,-
*V7 Vitacream (Spot treatment): Rp 578.000,-
*V7 Beauty Balm (Make Up): Rp 488.000,-

BB Cream
* Rejuvenating Blemish Base (Silver Label) - sensitive skin : Rp 408.000,-
* Skin Perfection Blemish Base (Black Label) - dry skin : Rp 488.000,-
* Premium Blemish Base - dry and aging skin: Rp 648.000,-
* Regenerating Blemish Balm - whitening : Rp 528.000,-
* Renewalist Blemish Balm - aging skin : Rp 278.000,-

Most Moist
* Most Moist Water Act Skin Mist: Rp 328.000,-
* Most Moist Water Up Serum: Rp 548.000,-
* Most Moist Water Sure Gel Cream: Rp 458.000,-
Most Moist Water Max Sleeping Mask: Rp 458.000,-
* Most Moist Waterfull Hydrogel Mask: Rp 488.000,-
* Most Moist Water Fuse Blemish Base: RP 458.000,-

Ctrl-A
* Drying Spot Corrector: Rp 378.000,-
* Sensitive Sun Protector: Rp 338.000,-
* Spot Out: Rp 338.000,-
* Soothing Moisturizer: Rp 348.000,-
* Clarifying Toner: RP 328.000,-
* Speedy Clear Serum: Rp 458.000,-
* Liquid Foam: Rp 338.000,-
* Spot Cover: Rp 298.000
* Beauty Balm: Rp 448.000,-



Personally I think Dr. Jart+ is an interesting product. I've tried the toner and serum from V7 collection and I could feel the cool sensation to my skin, which also made my skin moist~
However, the downside of this brand is they doesn't provided color option for all BB cream. I've tried the BB cream and it's only suitable for light skin :/ Luckily I have light skin so I could try using the BB cream. hahaha XD


Last, when I wanted to go home, they gave me a goodie bag. I was rather shocked when I opened the bag, because all of the products are in real size :O They're so generous :') LOL.
So, here's the products that I got :D



The review will be on a separate post. hehe.




Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment