Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Upcoming lolita fashion show, "Doll Wonderland"

I'm sorry for not updating my blog frequently :')
These days, I was kinda busy preparing lolita fashion show.
All dresses and accessories are all handmade by me, so well it surely takes most of my time..

So, here's the details :)


Date and Time
Sunday, 4 may 2014
start at about 13.00 WIB

Venue
Hobby Fest event
PRJ, Kemayoran, Jakarta



On the fashion show, I'll be presenting some basic sub-styles of lolita: Gothic, Classic, and sweet.
and the dresses will consist some of my best dress that I've made so far.


I'll also presents the final product of 2 printed fabric designs that I made.. 1 of them are already published in Loli Dreamland Page :D





If you have free time on Sunday, do come and watch our show.
There will be kawaii models and special designed clothes by Loli Dreamland on the stage!
I'll also be there and become one of the model. hahaha.

Looking forward to meet all of you there~



No comments:

Post a Comment