Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Nature Themed Coordinate

Hello everyone :)
It's been a long time I don't participate in Lolita Blog Carnival post.
I was so lucky that the chosen theme for this week is 'nature theme coordinate'. That's because I've just recently finish making new costume and doing photoshoot.

 -------------------------------------------------

The dress, accessories and headpiece are made by me.
My original theme for the design is actually about nature & vintage, but I tried to mix some elements of Lolita.








All photos above are collaboration between me & my brother. It's his first time taking photoshoot with SLR camera. It's kinda hard to teach him on how to get a good photo, but at last we manage to have some good pictures. hahaha xD
Finally, I edit some photo which I think are good enough~


***

and here's some picture details of the dress & headpiece...


 







Thanks for reading, 
have a great weekend! :)


Don't forget to check another participants for 'Nature Theme Coordinate'

No comments:

Post a Comment