Saturday, December 15, 2012

My fashion's work+coordinate

Actually, I should had posted my work to this blog some months ago, since I've already finish it on August. This piece were inspired by a fairy, so on my photos below you'll see I'm wearing wings too :P
Eventhough it's already late, but I want to share my first work and coordinate to all of you. I hope you'll like it.

Skirt and bow were made by me and i coordinate it with a matching blouse.



Also, I made the head accessories to support this look.




and after finished it, I use it when I went to AFAID 2012. I'm super excited at that time. I wish to have another chances to go there for next year.
I have thought it will be super crowded and it's really happen. So, I'm so lucky to wear this outfit because it feels so comfy :)
In the evening, I took some photos with my friends. But some photos are noisy because the lighting weren't support us anymore :(
Here are some photos of me and my friends :)







Maybe next year I will open commision for making a dress/jsk/skirt/bows/blouse, etc xD But, before that I will study hard to finish my study in grade 12 and also keep improving my skills on sewing+design.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment