Saturday, February 16, 2013

[Essie] True Love nail polish

Actually, I really love to use nail polish and sometimes I also decorate my nail or nail falsies :P For today's review I would like to share one of my nail polish collection.
The brand's name for this item is Essie and the color is true love
Essie has many color choices of nail polish. Mostly, I found the color are very pretty and lovely <3


(the color will look the same as shown on my 2nd picture)


To make it short, I'll conclude the positive and negative sides of this nail polish.
PROS:
-) the texture is rather creamy, so it's very easy to apply.
-) easy to dry
-) beautiful color
-) Long lasting, it stayed on my nails up to 5 days.
-) easy to remove

CONS:
-) pricey
-) the size is rather big, so it's not suitable for travel size


Rating: 9/10

I love this nail polish <3 But i don't think I'll oftenly buy essie's product. Because I'm still a student and I don't have much money. lol xD

Have a great weekend :D


No comments:

Post a Comment