Thursday, July 18, 2013

[Tutorial] Japanese Sweet Makeup

Hello everyone~
Finally, I'm back to make another makeup tutorial :3
Actually, I want to recreate AMO makeup looks, but some points are missing. Therefore, this tutorial's name is sweet & natural makeup~
It is suitable when you want to have a natural Japanese look or using it as daily lolita makeup.
Later when I perfecting the AMO makeup, I will share it to you *v* hehe

So, today I present my new tutorial ~










Final looks :) :)




and here's my before & after makeup~
I guess makeup & wig have huge power right? XD hahaha.






So, that's the end of my makeup tutorial.
Critiques and comments are really welcome, because I still wants to improve my ability in makeup too~ heheheh xP

Thanks for reading <3
Have a nice day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment