Monday, July 8, 2013

Unboxing Beauty Treats June Box

Hello everyone :)
Last month I bought a beauty box from Beauty Treats. Actually they offer 2 types, gold and platinum. 
This time I chose platinum box.

There's a delay on the distribution process. they have a problem with the magazines, so they need to reprint it and finally this box arrived to me on 28 June.




I love the design <3 I think the silver ribbon makes it classy and elegant.

Does the inside as good as the outside ?
Let's see~




The voucher is provided inside the magazine. I got 4 voucher in this edition.
• 20% discount with min. purchase 500.000 at zalora
• 10% discount at zalora
• Kay Collection Voucher 55.000
• Dr. Jart+ Voucher 100.000



and finally ....
*DRUMROLLS*
Here's the items inside the box :D





To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed with what I got. From the previous month, I saw that they could get 8-10 products inside their box. However, it's not happen in this month, because I only get 5 products :(
I guess I'm not lucky yet~



So, here's the list of products that I got :)


Menard Fairlucent whiter essence
(sample size)



Masami Shouko Powder Case
(real size)




Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm
(Sample size)



Make up For Ever (MUFE) Microfinish Powder
(Sample size)



Menard Blotting Paper
(real size)


So far, I think I can use MUFE powder and Dr. Jart beauty balm. However, the rest is not really useful for me. Moreover, I still rather confused with the blotting paper. I remember clearly that I write I have a normal skin on my beauty profile, but they still send me the blotting paper :X
At least, I can finally try a product from menard, because it's really expensive. LOL.


Hopefully the beauty box for next month will be better, but I won't purchase beauty box this month. I want to save my money for buying materials for my next project. I'm really sure it will cost a lot~ hahaha x3


Anyway, I have a GOOD NEWS for you :)
All the voucher above will be given for all of my readers~

Discount 20% at Zalora with min. purchase IDR 500.000, discount code: BTreats20
Discount 10% at Zalora (no min. purchase), discount code: BTreats10

Gift Voucher 55.000 at Kay Collection with min. purchase IDR 250.000 (valid until 31 July 2013)
Gift Voucher Dr. Jart IDR 100.000 (valid until 31 August 2013)


If you want the gift voucher, just contact me by email or comment bellow. I'm giving it because I'm not planning to buy anything from those shops. hehe :P
However, the shipping cost will not be paid by me if the place are too far from my city. Sorry for that :(


So, have you ever buy a beauty box? and do you like it? :)
I'll be really happy if share your recommendation and experiences in buying beauty box.


Thanks for reading <3
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment