Monday, July 1, 2013

Liebster Award

Thanks a lot to Misa Lee for nominating me as a part of Liebster Award >w<
She has a cute blog and if you love gyaru and lolita style. Furthermore, I also want to thank Sonya Crawford for this award <3 She has a cool beauty blog.
Check out their awesome blogs :D
Truthfully, I can't stop smiling on the day when I got notification for getting this award xDD



Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs


Questions from Misa:
1. Do you play music instruments?
Yes, I do :) I can play piano since elementary school xD But, I'm still not a pro on this instrument, because my progress were rather slow. Usually, I'll play classical music, but I also love to play other genres of music such as pop or jazz. 

2. What's your daily morning routine?

Brush my teeth, Take a bath, doing my skincare routine

3. Your favorite song?

Love Blossom (K.will), C'est Si Bon (Lisa Ono), Goodbye Days (Yui)
4. What's your favorite lipstick?
So far, I love Rimmel lipstick in #070 color (Airy Fairy). That's because the color have a mixture between pink and brown, so it can produce a lovely nude lip color <3


5. Do you have phobia? What is it and why?
I don't think so. But sometimes I get scared with cockroach, especially for the flying cockroach. In my opinion, they are disgusting and ugly :( I don't know why, but even when I'm thinking about cockroach it made me feels bad :X


6. What's your favorite TV show?

To be honest, I rarely watch TV. But, sometimes I like to watch harajuku kawaii. Is that include as a TV show? hahaha :P

7. What's the yuckiest food you ever tasted?

I don't really remember, because I usually don't want to try food which looks weird or smells bad. hahaha xD
However, if I need to answer this question, I think it's jengkol (sorry I don't know the english name of this food). I don't know why, but I just don't really like that food. LOL. 

8. What do you do when you're home alone?

Playing computer and browsing the internet :P or sometimes I will sew my dress, it will be a perfect time to catch up the deadline. hahaha xD

9. What's your favorite drugstore?

Watsons! Whenever I go overseas, I'm willing to stay at watsons to saw the products there while my family were seeing another store.

9. Where would you like to travel if you had the chance?

Of course, on the top of my list is JAPAN~ I really want to visit Shibuya and Harajuku, I think it's really fun to take a look in the shop and see the pedestrian around those places, because I'm sure that the people would have an awesome styles! xD 

10. Your dream hairstyle?

Ash Brown hair color with ombre style on the bottom part. I think semi blonde-brown on the bottom part would be great! Moreover, the color should be accompany with wavy hair<3 <3

11. Who's your inspiration in blogging?

My favorite blogger all the time Cominica Len :D Before I start my blog, I love to read her post and I think she really puts much efforts in making the post looks good. Even until now, I still admire her as my inspiration in blogging :) Another bloggers who inspire me are KellyEkiMiyakeCheesieStella Lee. Actually there's more, but I don't think I should list all of them one by one, otherwise this will be a super long post! hahaha xD




Questions from Sonya:
1. How long does it usually take you to get ready in the morning? What do you spend the most time on?
Usually I need 20-30 minutes to prepare everything~ My skincare routine takes the longest time :P hehe.

2. What was the last book you read and how was it?

The last book I read was Sunshine becomes you. It was super great and romantic x3 Actually this book is a best seller in Indonesia too~

3. Name your top 3 favorite songs.
Love Blossom (K.will), C'est Si Bon (Lisa Ono), Goodbye Days (Yui)


4. What is one type of makeup (blush, foundation, mascara, etc.) can't you live without?
Concealer. Because I have panda eyes even though I get enough sleep TTwTT


5. Is your room usually clean or dirty?
Clean~ I'm a type who likes everything clean and neat. Whenever I see my things are untidy, I will tidy it up.

6. If you had to become an animal, which one would you pick? Why?

Dog, because I really love dog, especially the cute one. hahaha xD In my opinion, they are a great companion in any situation.

7. What is your favorite thing to do in summer?
Watching TV in a room with air conditioner xD

8. What did you want to be when you were younger?

Fashion designer~ I always dream to be a successful fashion designer when I grew up. However, I'm not sure if this dream will become true. hahaha.

9. All time favorite movie?
Paradise Kiss. It's a movie which I always remembered whenever people ask me to recommend a movie :P

10. When you have extra money, what is the first thing you buy?
Actually I have many list of things to buy, but I think I want to buy a digital camera. That's because my digital camera is broken yesterday :(


11 Random Facts about me

1. I loves to cook and eat healthy foods
2. I really concern on my appearance (mostly, but not all the time) xD
3. When you meet me in real life, maybe you'll see me as a quiet girl, but just wait until we got closer. I'm such a talkative person! hahaha.
4. I can almost eat any kinds of food, as long it's not weird :P
5. Butler and Maid cafe are a MUST visit place for me if I'm able to go. LOL.
6. Some people see me as a lady, which means I usually show my elegant side in daily life
7. To achieve my goals, I always work hard and rarely gave up.
8. I'm good at memorizing
9. I can easily sleep whenever I wanted
10. I eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
11. Fangirling when seeing handsome boys (but I still know the limit) xD


Questions from me

1. What items that you always bring everywhere?
2. Gadget(s) you can't live without?
3. Who's your idol?
4. What kind of music genre that you always listening to?
5. What's your dream room?
6. What's your favorite country? Why?
7. Your favorite food?
8. Do you have art talent(s)? Mention some of them~
9. Where do you live and what are the things which you really love in your own country?
10. What's your favorite restaurant or food store ?
11. What's your motivation in blogging?


The 11 blogs which I nominate :)

http://princess-tulip.blogspot.com/
http://candymusiclove.blogspot.com/
http://sincerelydolly.blogspot.com/
http://beautyneverdates.blogspot.in
http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.hellosasyachi.com/
http://torukogyaru.blogspot.com/
http://ariisa-blog.blogspot.com/
http://yozellynj.blogspot.com/
http://jessicaliani.blogspot.com/
http://strawberrysweetprincess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment